Can't get Google Play to see my Google cloud music library!!

rad_droid

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Just got a new N7 and from Google Play I downloaded the application to my Windows 7 PC which uploads my music automatically from iTunes to the Google cloud. Worked great and I can play my music from the cloud fine over my PC. However, logged into the same account, I cannot get the N7 Google music player to even see my songs. What gives? Bummed out.

AFM1204

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Just got a new N7 and from Google Play I downloaded the application to my Windows 7 PC which uploads my music automatically from iTunes to the Google cloud. Worked great and I can play my music from the cloud fine over my PC. However, logged into the same account, I cannot get the N7 Google music player to even see my songs. What gives? Bummed out.

Their is a setting "hide unavailable music." Make sure it is not checked.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
If you have a huge music library, and you're syncing for the first time, it can sometimes take a little while for Play Music on your tablet to display all of your albums/tracks. Of course, make sure your wifi is on.

dasDestruktion

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
In addition to what's been suggested, make sure the correct Google account is bring synced. I had this happen when my secondary Gmail/Google account was set to sync its (empty) music collection instead of my main account.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

irratebass1

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Not to hijack a thread, but I am having the same issue with my music from my External HD, I have transferred them to my google music account and they are showing up there, but not on my N7....I do not have a cloud account, so do I need to do what AFM1204 said to do?

m mikebytesu

May 23, 2014
Visit site
:On all my PC's I cannot access my google play library, I thought I had too many devices so I de-authorised several just leaving 3pc's and my android device. its fine on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 I am able to access my library but cannot on all my PC's does anybody have the answer why? :((

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
:On all my PC's I cannot access my google play library, I thought I had too many devices so I de-authorised several just leaving 3pc's and my android device. its fine on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 I am able to access my library but cannot on all my PC's does anybody have the answer why? :((

Welcome to Android Central! That's an odd problem. How about clearing all your cookies from Chrome, and then trying again?