Just got a new N7 and from Google Play I downloaded the application to my Windows 7 PC which uploads my music automatically from iTunes to the Google cloud. Worked great and I can play my music from the cloud fine over my PC. However, logged into the same account, I cannot get the N7 Google music player to even see my songs. What gives? Bummed out.
    01-03-2013 02:38 PM
    Obvious question but is Google Music syncing on?
    01-03-2013 03:31 PM
    Just got a new N7 and from Google Play I downloaded the application to my Windows 7 PC which uploads my music automatically from iTunes to the Google cloud. Worked great and I can play my music from the cloud fine over my PC. However, logged into the same account, I cannot get the N7 Google music player to even see my songs. What gives? Bummed out.
    Their is a setting "hide unavailable music." Make sure it is not checked.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    01-03-2013 04:09 PM
    If you have a huge music library, and you're syncing for the first time, it can sometimes take a little while for Play Music on your tablet to display all of your albums/tracks. Of course, make sure your wifi is on.
    01-03-2013 09:30 PM
    In addition to what's been suggested, make sure the correct Google account is bring synced. I had this happen when my secondary Gmail/Google account was set to sync its (empty) music collection instead of my main account.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    01-03-2013 10:15 PM
    Not to hijack a thread, but I am having the same issue with my music from my External HD, I have transferred them to my google music account and they are showing up there, but not on my N7....I do not have a cloud account, so do I need to do what AFM1204 said to do?
    01-04-2013 09:37 AM
    :On all my PC's I cannot access my google play library, I thought I had too many devices so I de-authorised several just leaving 3pc's and my android device. its fine on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 I am able to access my library but cannot on all my PC's does anybody have the answer why? (
    05-23-2014 12:52 AM
    :On all my PC's I cannot access my google play library, I thought I had too many devices so I de-authorised several just leaving 3pc's and my android device. its fine on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 I am able to access my library but cannot on all my PC's does anybody have the answer why? (
    Welcome to Android Central! That's an odd problem. How about clearing all your cookies from Chrome, and then trying again?
    05-24-2014 01:34 AM