- 01-03-2013, 04:19 PM #2
- 01-03-2013, 04:25 PM #3
- 01-03-2013, 04:32 PM #4Android Central Moderator
Motorola Moto X (212.55.26.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
Motorola Moto G (210.12.41.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
Google Nexus 7 2012 (LRX21P, Lollipop 5.0)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
- 01-03-2013, 04:34 PM #5
- 01-04-2013, 11:55 AM #7
- 4 Posts
Re: Where to buy nexus 7 16 gb?
You might try calling Staples, HHGregg, and Office Depot (all carried the 16G originally) and see if they have had any returns of unwanted gifts. Some returns are happening because the headphone jack doesn't seem to work.
I returned my first one because I couldn't get the headphone jack to work. The second one wouldn't work either. Turns out you have to really push hard to get the final click in place. So the second one is good and the first one I returned was probably good, too.
- By 471405 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 31Last Post: 08-03-2013, 08:49 PM
- By milto65 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 8Last Post: 11-14-2012, 08:40 AM
- By GalaxyAndroid in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 5Last Post: 11-01-2012, 10:41 AM
- By piaband in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 4Last Post: 03-04-2012, 11:52 AM
- By mankyd in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 9Last Post: 03-01-2012, 01:29 AM