Nexus 7 Speaker issue

Jonathan Contreras

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
Ok so when I play my music on the built in speakers of the nexus, at random moments it seems to like "Freeze" for about a second or less. It just goes like if it was one little bit of audio and it loops it over and over it really fast so it sounds like it "freezes". Is this a speaker problem or a problem with the music player? Whatever it is if ya'll could share some knowledge on this I'd appreciate it.

bigtroutz

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
I find the speaker sound so crappy that I never use it and instead plug in my earbuds. I have never had an issue like this and some more info would help.

Which player/stream/source are you using and does the problem happen across more than one media source type ? like it works fine with mp3 on the system but does this when streaming a radio station kind of deal ?

bigtroutz

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
the stock music player, pandora, and youtube. I think it's the speakers in general having a problem

By all means check any other threads here on the issue but you need to ensure that it is the local hardware versus bad data or bad streaming of that data. The best way to check this is to play some music / vid from files ON THE Nexus 7 rather than ones from the internet and see if the problem occurs and also run the sound thru headphones and see if it happens there too. Then you know you have an issue with your hardware or software, so try using a different player, perhaps MXplayer for instance. If it happens again from local files, you know it is hardware and you can get it replaced or repaired.

Jonathan Contreras

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
By all means check any other threads here on the issue but you need to ensure that it is the local hardware versus bad data or bad streaming of that data. The best way to check this is to play some music / vid from files ON THE Nexus 7 rather than ones from the internet and see if the problem occurs and also run the sound thru headphones and see if it happens there too. Then you know you have an issue with your hardware or software, so try using a different player, perhaps MXplayer for instance. If it happens again from local files, you know it is hardware and you can get it replaced or repaired.

Ok I will thank you for the help, I appreciate it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12