Must Have toiletries?....
Being relatively new to android, google syncing and the like (not an ex apple'r, just never needed any of the smart phone crap), I assume that it would be possible to have say two N7's on the same google account. All syncing and such with each other like it dose with my PC. With that in mind, I can see having one stationed in the privy area (like you do now with the sports illustrated)....
I know the younger viewers are probably unaware of this, but in the same way you can count the rings of a tree to determine it's age. You can do the same with people and counting the number of minutes spent on the hopper...
- 01-05-2013, 07:12 AM #2
- 01-10-2013, 04:39 PM #3
- 508 Posts
Re: Must Have toiletries?....
My dad an I have 'connected' our accounts. in settings, you can log on to more than one Google account, that way we share any apps that were bought, and it's an easy way to find out which games I simply must get a better high score.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
- 01-10-2013, 11:40 PM #5
- 01-14-2013, 02:46 PM #6
- 01-15-2013, 03:34 AM #7
- By BurgesS in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 10Last Post: 07-31-2011, 09:40 PM
- By miracLe in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 10Last Post: 03-31-2010, 08:18 AM
- By The Biles in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 01-27-2010, 01:53 PM
- By ali.fazal in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 4Last Post: 12-21-2009, 09:11 AM
- By sports1691 in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-15-2009, 10:45 PM