really really bad photo quality images - is there an app for this?
I finally got the pics from my phone camera copied over to my N7 via Dropbox. I go to look at them because I want to set one of them as wallpaper and I'm appalled at the quality on the N7. Pics that looks great on my phone and the same pics look great on my PC look all grainy and distorted and don't fill the screen on the N7.
Is there a setting or an app I can get that will fix this? I'm thinking it's a screen resolution thing but not positive.
- 01-06-2013, 04:18 AM #2
Re: really really bad photo quality images - is there an app for this?
I am not an expert, but I had a.same problem with wallpapers. And found app called PicWallpapers HD!!! Much easier and better to setup wallpaper than regular way... gallery > picture > set as wallpaper > and than pick that app and set it up... hope it helps...
Sent from my Nexus 7
- 01-06-2013, 12:47 PM #4
- 01-06-2013, 12:47 PM #5
- 01-06-2013, 01:03 PM #7
- 01-06-2013, 01:37 PM #8
- By jgang06 in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-04-2011, 09:38 PM
- By SGH360 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 02-21-2011, 11:11 AM
- By df79transam in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 6Last Post: 12-06-2010, 08:24 PM
- By stefanl in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-06-2010, 07:02 PM
- By stefanl in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-06-2010, 05:41 AM