- 30 Posts
Suddenly, WiFi wants my password each time
I dont' know what I've done, but this behavior is new: When I leave my house and my Nexus uses the cell network (I have the ATT version), when I return it doesn't automatically reconnect with my wireless. I have to tell it to, and then enter my password.
This wasn't the behavior in the first month I've had the system. It used to automatically switch back to wifi when I came home without asking for a password.
I'm sure I've done something but don't know what. Any ideas would be appreciated.
- 01-06-2013, 07:19 AM #2
- By dkarpas in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 2Last Post: 10-22-2012, 07:03 PM
- By sammyc53#AC in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 5Last Post: 05-19-2012, 10:41 AM
- By whowantswhirledpeas in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 05-14-2012, 11:01 AM
- By deecoop0351 in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 32Last Post: 01-13-2012, 10:21 AM
- By mobiledevice in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 04-28-2010, 12:40 AM