Upgrade to 4.2???
OK, waiting for a Nexus 7 that I am getting as a gift and I have read about all the problems that some people have had after upgrading to version 4.2. So should I avoid the upgrade and stay at 4.1.2 until somthing is fixed so that it does not become laggy? Has anyone done this and how do you feel about it?
- 01-07-2013, 02:07 PM #2
- 134 Posts
Re: Upgrade to 4.2???
No problems on mine, running stock 4.2.1. Just got it the end of December, let it upgrade on its own. After a couple days I noticed things did seem sluggish once for no apparent reason, so I tried a trick I learned on my EVO LTE. With the Nexus at normal screen-on, I held down the power button for like ten seconds, which triggered a reset. I don't know if this is any different from its normal reset but I've not seen any more lag or sluggishness.
- 01-07-2013, 03:11 PM #3
- By travpadg912 in forum T-Mobile myTouch 3GReplies: 4Last Post: 07-10-2010, 10:37 PM
- By TYL3R T in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 7Last Post: 02-24-2010, 12:59 PM
- By dm33 in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 1Last Post: 02-07-2010, 03:07 AM
- By Phil Nickinson in forum HTC HeroReplies: 18Last Post: 12-16-2009, 08:20 PM
- By mcloviin in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 8Last Post: 11-05-2009, 11:14 AM