- 01-07-2013, 09:26 PM #2
- 01-07-2013, 09:46 PM #4
Re: So how long
I have no idea, it was suppose to be a Christmas present. I got wind of it while remotely working on my Mom's computer. I hate to tell this story being that I'm in my 40's, but I couldn't resist forwarding the emails from google to myself and keeping up with the UPS tracking of the thing. That was bad enough, but then to have driven a good ways to her house, opened the present and replace the contents with an old flip phone and some batteries ( think Indiana Jones and the temple of doom) to get the weight right, and wrapping it all back up....
I should at least get a nomination for best actor for the surprised look on my face Christmas day. Plus my brother trying to open the box while I was still opening presents. I gave him a look and said, think Christmas 1978. That was the year we got an Atari and had it in and out of the box so many times before Christmas, it's a wonder it still worked....
- 01-07-2013, 10:57 PM #5
- 01-07-2013, 11:12 PM #6
- 01-08-2013, 01:43 PM #8
- 01-08-2013, 07:06 PM #9
- 01-08-2013, 07:15 PM #10
Re: So how long
We I can't believed you guys have to wait so long. Why not just reserve/pick it up at staples. That's what I did with the 32gb n7, but I decided against getting it.
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2Current Laptop - Samsung Ativ 4 Book, Ivy Bridge I7 @ 2.00GHz per Core, 8GB DDR3 Ram, Intel HD 4000, 750GB SATA
- 01-08-2013, 08:32 PM #11
- 01-09-2013, 12:15 AM #13
- By whiteshadow001 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 6Last Post: 12-10-2011, 03:22 PM
- By RamboDroid in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 5Last Post: 09-16-2011, 09:43 PM
- By 0pusX in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 8Last Post: 03-22-2011, 12:23 AM
- By MowDownJoe in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 11-13-2010, 05:02 PM
- By OldSkoolVWLover in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 09-04-2010, 10:42 AM