So how long

mathelm

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
I have no idea, it was suppose to be a Christmas present. I got wind of it while remotely working on my Mom's computer. I hate to tell this story being that I'm in my 40's, but I couldn't resist forwarding the emails from google to myself and keeping up with the UPS tracking of the thing. That was bad enough, but then to have driven a good ways to her house, opened the present and replace the contents with an old flip phone and some batteries ( think Indiana Jones and the temple of doom) to get the weight right, and wrapping it all back up....

I should at least get a nomination for best actor for the surprised look on my face Christmas day. Plus my brother trying to open the box while I was still opening presents. I gave him a look and said, think Christmas 1978. That was the year we got an Atari and had it in and out of the box so many times before Christmas, it's a wonder it still worked....

Dubg

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
And I felt bad just opening my box as soon as the UPS lady delivered mine. It never got wrapped. My wife and daughters were disappointed that they didn't surprise me with it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

bigtroutz

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
Be sure to prepare ahead of time by watching Mathelm's useful unboxing video in the pinned tips section .....

In a few minutes a computer can make a mistake so great that it would have taken many men many months to equal it. Unknown

repligation

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I have no idea, it was suppose to be a Christmas present. I got wind of it while remotely working on my Mom's computer. I hate to tell this story being that I'm in my 40's, but I couldn't resist forwarding the emails from google to myself and keeping up with the UPS tracking of the thing. That was bad enough, but then to have driven a good ways to her house, opened the present and replace the contents with an old flip phone and some batteries ( think Indiana Jones and the temple of doom) to get the weight right, and wrapping it all back up....

I should at least get a nomination for best actor for the surprised look on my face Christmas day. Plus my brother trying to open the box while I was still opening presents. I gave him a look and said, think Christmas 1978. That was the year we got an Atari and had it in and out of the box so many times before Christmas, it's a wonder it still worked....

The magic of my Atari 2600 is still unparalleled. I got that before we got our " 13 channels of sh*t on the tv to choose from" cable in our town.

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
We I can't believed you guys have to wait so long. Why not just reserve/pick it up at staples. That's what I did with the 32gb n7, but I decided against getting it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

bryanc38

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
We I can't believed you guys have to wait so long. Why not just reserve/pick it up at staples. That's what I did with the 32gb n7, but I decided against getting it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

He probably is getting the 16gb; it seems as if stores are no longer carrying the 16gb.

mathelm

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
The magic of my Atari 2600 is still unparalleled. I got that before we got our " 13 channels of sh*t on the tv to choose from" cable in our town.

Age Test: It was actually a Sears branded "Video Arcade".... :confused:

Remember when Sears (Robuck) was big enough to do that......

I still think their downfall was losing the Robuck part...

Maybe should've lost the Sears part instead...

yay Robucks.....:cool:

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon