Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By mathelm
  • 2 Post By mojosodope_2
  • 1 Post By repligation
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default So how long

It says my tablet will ship in about 1-2 weeks.....is this accurate or do you think I'll get it sooner

Default Re: So how long

Sooner I would think. Mine was ordered on 12/3, shipped on 12/4, and arrived 12/6 to NC...
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I ordered the 16GB since I have a massive storage device already, did yours say 1-2 weeks shipping?

I have no idea, it was suppose to be a Christmas present. I got wind of it while remotely working on my Mom's computer. I hate to tell this story being that I'm in my 40's, but I couldn't resist forwarding the emails from google to myself and keeping up with the UPS tracking of the thing. That was bad enough, but then to have driven a good ways to her house, opened the present and replace the contents with an old flip phone and some batteries ( think Indiana Jones and the temple of doom) to get the weight right, and wrapping it all back up....

I should at least get a nomination for best actor for the surprised look on my face Christmas day. Plus my brother trying to open the box while I was still opening presents. I gave him a look and said, think Christmas 1978. That was the year we got an Atari and had it in and out of the box so many times before Christmas, it's a wonder it still worked....
    bc2k and repligation like this.

Quote Originally Posted by mathelm View Post
    it's a wonder it still worked....
    you have larceny in your heart, pilgrim, larceny !

we need more excessive HD rips to keep you otherwise occupied...

And I felt bad just opening my box as soon as the UPS lady delivered mine. It never got wrapped. My wife and daughters were disappointed that they didn't surprise me with it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

It shipped!
    mathelm and bigtroutz like this.

Be sure to prepare ahead of time by watching Mathelm's useful unboxing video in the pinned tips section .....

In a few minutes a computer can make a mistake so great that it would have taken many men many months to equal it. Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by mathelm View Post
    I have no idea, it was suppose to be a Christmas present. I got wind of it while remotely working on my Mom's computer. I hate to tell this story being that I'm in my 40's, but I couldn't resist forwarding the emails from google to myself and keeping up with the UPS tracking of the thing. That was bad enough, but then to have driven a good ways to her house, opened the present and replace the contents with an old flip phone and some batteries ( think Indiana Jones and the temple of doom) to get the weight right, and wrapping it all back up....

I should at least get a nomination for best actor for the surprised look on my face Christmas day. Plus my brother trying to open the box while I was still opening presents. I gave him a look and said, think Christmas 1978. That was the year we got an Atari and had it in and out of the box so many times before Christmas, it's a wonder it still worked....
    The magic of my Atari 2600 is still unparalleled. I got that before we got our " 13 channels of sh*t on the tv to choose from" cable in our town.
    mathelm likes this.

Global Posts
    1,532 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted Mk3

We I can't believed you guys have to wait so long. Why not just reserve/pick it up at staples. That's what I did with the 32gb n7, but I decided against getting it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Current Laptop - Samsung Ativ 4 Book, Ivy Bridge I7 @ 2.00GHz per Core, 8GB DDR3 Ram, Intel HD 4000, 750GB SATA

Please don't thank me unless I have helped you in some way, if you like my post then click like not thanks.

Check out my github @ https://github.com/gollum18 or My Android Applications @ http://lrdev.net76.net

Quote Originally Posted by gollum18 View Post
    We I can't believed you guys have to wait so long. Why not just reserve/pick it up at staples. That's what I did with the 32gb n7, but I decided against getting it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    He probably is getting the 16gb; it seems as if stores are no longer carrying the 16gb.
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

Yea I got the 16

Quote Originally Posted by repligation View Post
    The magic of my Atari 2600 is still unparalleled. I got that before we got our " 13 channels of sh*t on the tv to choose from" cable in our town.
    Age Test: It was actually a Sears branded "Video Arcade"....

Remember when Sears (Robuck) was big enough to do that......

I still think their downfall was losing the Robuck part...

Maybe should've lost the Sears part instead...

yay Robucks.....