- 125 Posts
Nexus 7, 10 and a Smartphone
I just purchased a Nexus 7 which should be coming to me this Friday.
I already have a Droid DNA and a Nexus 10...but for some reason, the Nexus 7 really intrigues me and I figure I can use each device in its own way.
Is there a certain rotation on how you all use your tablets/smartphones?...especially the ones with a full size and 7" tablet, plus a smartphone.
Can you justify having three devices.
- 01-08-2013, 12:49 PM #2
- 01-08-2013, 01:13 PM #3
- 1,238 Posts
Re: Nexus 7, 10 and a Smartphone
I use the N7 and a smartphone. There isn't a lot the N7 can do that my RAZR can't, but the larger screen is much nicer for enough things to justify having it. I can't see justifying another tablet, though, especially another Android tablet. I might be able to justify a Win8 tablet, but I have a feeling I'd end up gravitating to either the N7 or the Win8 tablet, and one would get neglected. It's just too much to haul around. Now if I had a particular use for one in a specific location so I wouldn't have to haul it, that might be a different story.Tablets: 2nd gen Nexus 7 32gb, 1st gen Nexus 7 16gb
Phone: Droid MAXX
Retired: OG Droid, Droid RAZR (RIP), Galaxy Nexus (backup phone)
- 01-08-2013, 01:19 PM #4
- By MrGutts in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 81Last Post: 04-10-2013, 05:49 PM
- By Kevin McIntyre in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 9Last Post: 03-06-2013, 12:27 PM
- By still1 in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 24Last Post: 12-12-2012, 09:14 PM
- By Tiikerihai in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 8Last Post: 11-29-2012, 05:19 PM
- By jzcombo in forum Tablet AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2012, 03:59 PM