- 01-08-2013, 10:49 PM #2
- 01-08-2013, 11:19 PM #3
- 525 Posts
Re: Non root-how do you close all adopts?
You can always use something like Power Task Manager that will close apps and background vampires on demand rather than automatically.
I find the best solution is to manually shut down battery consuming hardware with toggles when not in use (GPS, bluetooth, Sync, WiFi) and to find well behaved apps that have an EXIT or CLOSE button programmed in so that I can decide when to stop it from executing or leave it running.
- By Dukins in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 12Last Post: 10-09-2012, 09:19 AM
- By ZacHolley in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 17Last Post: 10-15-2011, 01:58 PM
- By broncomaniac99 in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 2Last Post: 04-14-2011, 01:44 PM
- By tropper in forum VerizonReplies: 3Last Post: 12-17-2010, 08:03 AM
- By MacBook in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 06-04-2010, 08:57 PM