new to tablet

Billie Sheads

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
How do I keep all of my books in one place,and pictures in one place.I have play store books and kindle books + ebooks from various christian sites and I'm getting frustrated searching.I need kindergarten directions.sorry.:)
:-\Also,I downloaded an eBook from cross cards and can't find it on my tablet.can someone help.Remember the kindergarten part.o.k.:':)-\:'(

bc2k

May 18, 2010
Visit site
In case you haven't seen it yet, here's a post from another thread in the Nexus 7 form --> [link] that says, in short, "not so easy." :p In particular the part where he says "can't sideload my own collection into the Google Book Reader", if true, means you'll likely have to use more than one reader app (Kindle, Google etc.) and there won't be an easy way to get everything in one place.

Even so, it's not overly difficult to use separate apps so long as you can read any book in your collection one way or another, yes?

Your downloaded book is probably sitting in a folder named "Download." I realize that info by itself doesn't help you find it, but it's the most likely place. Do you know if that ebook is supposed to be Kindle compatible? If so I might be able to help you get it connected to the Kindle app.

SagaX24

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Im also new to tablets with the nexus7. So easy to use, loving it. Now i dont know how ive lived without one. An having some fun at the ignorant-haters that say that x or y product/app is waste of yime because it doesnt do whta they want XD

I jud have to get more used to the keyboard XD

Love my N7 <3

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad