- 8 Posts
new to tablet
How do I keep all of my books in one place,and pictures in one place.I have play store books and kindle books + ebooks from various christian sites and I'm getting frustrated searching.I need kindergarten directions.sorry.:-)
Also,I downloaded an eBook from cross cards and can't find it on my tablet.can someone help.Remember the kindergarten part.o.k.
- 01-09-2013, 11:47 AM #2
- 152 Posts
Re: new to tablet
In case you haven't seen it yet, here's a post from another thread in the Nexus 7 form --> [link] that says, in short, "not so easy." In particular the part where he says "can't sideload my own collection into the Google Book Reader", if true, means you'll likely have to use more than one reader app (Kindle, Google etc.) and there won't be an easy way to get everything in one place.
Even so, it's not overly difficult to use separate apps so long as you can read any book in your collection one way or another, yes?
Your downloaded book is probably sitting in a folder named "Download." I realize that info by itself doesn't help you find it, but it's the most likely place. Do you know if that ebook is supposed to be Kindle compatible? If so I might be able to help you get it connected to the Kindle app.
- 01-09-2013, 01:44 PM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: new to tablet
Im also new to tablets with the nexus7. So easy to use, loving it. Now i dont know how ive lived without one. An having some fun at the ignorant-haters that say that x or y product/app is waste of yime because it doesnt do whta they want XD
I jud have to get more used to the keyboard XD
Love my N7 <3
- 01-09-2013, 01:58 PM #4
- By EWKS in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 6Last Post: 07-28-2012, 01:11 PM
- By capkarl in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-17-2012, 03:49 PM
- By JacobMiW in forum ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity 300Replies: 7Last Post: 07-13-2012, 03:18 PM
- By spatta04 in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 24Last Post: 11-06-2011, 09:51 AM
- By brad7777777 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2011, 12:49 AM