transfer files via bluetooth

John Froysland

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I am trying to transfer pictures from my phone to my tablet via bluetooth a screen briefly comes up and says confirm transfer but I don't know where to find it to confirm can anybody help?

Minkey1

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
My bluetooth transfers appear in "Gallery", in the "downloads" section. Before that point, you should be seeing the confirm/accept routine within bluetooth. What phone is it? I believe the N7 struggles with bt with some phones.

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
When the screen comes up, you have to swipe down on the top left corner of you N7 to see the 'incoming file' notification. By tapping on it, it should bring up the confirmation screen. Although, he is right, some phones don't seem to work as well. With my AT&T avail i can't send more than 50 files at once. ;)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

anon(134792)

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
If you have a file manager app, go to /sdcard/bluetooth

You should find all the files you transfered to the device via bluetooth in there.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

haventaclue

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Thanks indestructibleguy - simple when you know how. I was getting very frustrated trying to accept my bluetooth file transfer on my nexus 7!

Tomas Stejskal

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
1) Download and install "bluetooth download manager" on you Xperia
After the device is paired with PC, Mac etc. click bluetooth -> send file
2) There is a tiny little icon in the top left ( on the Experia) hand corner of the home screen.
3) Drag down on the screen , then hit the files that you are trying to transfer
4)You will see where to accept incoming file transfers there. Click "accept"
5) In Bluetooth file manager find "Bluetooth" folder, that is where the files are (just did some pictures and 32Mb of *.Mp4 - works fine
:cool:

chennakie

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem with my android fusion tablet - it tells me I need to accept the files but I can't find anywhere to actually confirm my acceptance - can anyone tell me where it is? thanx everso

chennakie

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
Oh dear - it just shows how technically challenged I am - have just read Thomas' post - and yes - it works - fantastic - now I just have to find where its downloaded to...I may be back...
Thank you for this really helpful posting - I'd have never found it without you

Jon Clapham

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Hi Tomas - you seem to know your stuff - I was hoping you may be able to help me out.

I recently got married on a beach in Mexico. A fellow holiday making videoed the wedding on his Galaxy S3 and then bluetoothed the file to my laptop. The file name has appeared as 20131223_150423.atf.t1387926938 (60mb). I've tried a whole host of applications including renaming the file. However, I can't get anything to open the file. Looks like I have no wedding video! Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers
Jon