will there be nexus 7 in different colors, and lower prices?

preppystud

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
i want to buy one, but i don't like the black color. i wonder if google will ever produce it in other different colors? and will it lower its price again in the future?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
You could always get a skin or case in whatever color you prefer.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

mr_nobody

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
As far as I heard you can easily remove the back, and also there shouldn't be any electronics, so that is actually a great idea. With the front this won't work so well of course.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Well except when you remove the back, the outer parts of the buttons (power, volume) are attached to the back. I'd be concerned that paint getting into those buttons/contacts would not be good.

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Google/Asus have not announced any plans for additional colors or changes in pricing, so the only honest answer is "we don't know". I would guess that they won't bother with other colors (though the first batch handed out at the launch had a white back plate), but there's a chance we could see another set of changes in features & pricing before the next generation (though I wouldn't be surprised if they just waited until the next generation, assuming there is one).

Lactose The Intolerant

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Who cares what color it is? It could be puke green for all I care.
You asked,,, Poetic listened :p Slimline case -- $20 Amazon -- flap wakes up / sleeps the device.

31tj532EBUL._SY300_.jpg

31YAcf%2BYuTL._SY300_.jpg

61xACJJg-cL.jpg

81jNM4Y9WCL._SL1500_.jpg

Slender Troll

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
Technically the back of the nexus 7 is brown, not black. Look closely at the back in good light. And on the box. You will find "Nexus7 ASUS,BRN,GL,GPS,..."

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12