| || |
No idea whats happening with my Nexus 7 today.
I have several issues
1. When i swipe the screen a yellow box appears around things such as "My Library" but it won't open
2. When i swipe down from the top of the screen i get a slim yellow box around my wifi signal etc but nothing comes down
3. I can't access more than the first page of the apps/widgets and therefore have no access to settings and thus can't change anything
4. It takes at least six attempts to move anywhere (back, recent apps, home) because if i tap on the icon it simply doesn't respond
5. My microphone stopped working, it wouldn't talk to me but now somehow the nexus tells me everything in an annoying voice and I can't access anything, reboot it, get to the settings screen or do anything at all..
6. I can't reset to factory settings either
Any suggestions ??