- 11 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Win XP - N7 file transfer?
I am a proud new owner of a 32Gb N7. I've searched here and elsewhere on how to connect via usb and transfer files. Still cant make it happen. As a newby it seems I need to know the VID and PID of my N7 as per Cannot connect my Google Nexus 7 tablet to my Windows XP computer via - Microsoft Community.
I have edited the wpdmtp.inf file with numbers in the above post. On the first connection the XP found new hardware N7. On subsequent connections XP sees it as an MTP media player, whatever that is. It does not show up as a device in Windows Explorer.
Can someone tell me how to find the VID and PID or is there a better way to transfer files. Sharing and copying over wifi doesn't work well.
- 01-14-2013, 09:20 PM #2
- By TemporalBeef in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 5Last Post: 07-29-2012, 09:01 PM
- By pcbtmr in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 5Last Post: 07-12-2010, 02:59 PM
- By corn13read in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 06-20-2010, 03:34 PM
- By hlazar in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2010, 10:16 AM
- By dimanchi in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-06-2010, 09:51 AM