Dropped N7 - no won't turn on
need some help here. I dropped the N7 today, it was a distance of less than 2 feet onto carpet and now the unit won't turn on. No screen cracks, no dents, nicks, or otherwise. I've already left it in the charger but I'm getting nothing. Any thoughts/advice? Thanks
- 01-14-2013, 12:50 PM #2
- 01-14-2013, 03:31 PM #4
- 397 Posts
Re: Dropped N7 - no won't turn on
I don't know that I would call it a fault. It means the battery is replaceable, plus allowing the largest/heaviest component to break away probably saves most from more permanent damage....
edit: sorry, misread your post. Sounds like the sticky pad may be bunched up under the battery...
- By the_jamburglar in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 100Last Post: 11-11-2013, 10:41 PM
- By Joe92GT in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2012, 09:35 PM
- By midwestfx in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 03-29-2010, 01:29 PM
- By amayes in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 01-24-2010, 05:15 PM
- By trackizmy1 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 24Last Post: 01-18-2010, 03:47 PM