- 7 Posts
Stock Launcher Crash
So once every week or so my launcher will crash. I will be busy on my tablet when all of a sudden the screen will return to the lock screen and go black and sleep. I'll push the power button to wake it up again, unlock and before it can get to the home screen, the screen will go back to sleep again. Eventually I have to shut my tablet off and restart it. Like I said it happens about once a week roughly and it's getting really annoying.
Does anyone know what might be causing this? Solution?
- 01-15-2013, 11:54 AM #2
- 6,339 Posts
Re: Stock Launcher Crash
it could be some corrupted launcher data!! you could try clearing data for launcher. remember, if you clear it then all your arranged home screen icons/widgets will go away.
take backup before you do this or if you dont mind customizing again do without backup
- 01-21-2013, 02:28 AM #4
- By mr.jcarter in forum Sprint Nexus S 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 05-25-2011, 07:26 PM
- By rockneo in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 3Last Post: 05-20-2011, 08:11 PM
- By bbasiaga in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 2Last Post: 03-15-2011, 08:22 AM
- By gypsy76#AC in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 02-13-2011, 09:10 AM
- By twentydeuce in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 9Last Post: 08-14-2010, 10:02 PM