AI Type - Horrible Customer Support / Other keyboards with undo?

Spinnaker15136

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
When I first installed AI Type I was very excited. One of it's best features are the undo feature. I am not aware that any other keyboard has such a feature. If one does please let me know because I would like to dump AI Type.

Here is a copy of a review that I just left on Google Play

Keyboards look beautiful and this app seems to be the only one out there with an undo feature. But that is about it. I bought the full version of AI Type to get predictions but predictions only work in one or two apps on my Nexus 7. My emails and posts to their forum go ignored.

Just take a look at their website. It does not work properly with mobile (at least on the Nexus) and the forum is full of spam. The few relevant posts from the company contain apologies for slow response from support. This is a company that cares little for their reputation. The only way I can see how people that gave the app 5 stars are those with no issues. If you have issues then you are on your own.

alan sh

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
I had an issue with it after I paid for it and I got excellent support from them. It works fine with my Nexus 7 and my Galaxy S3 and my TouchPad running ICS.

Alan

Watcher

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
Adaptx is inferior to A.I. Type, just so you know. Here's hoping that they incorporate Gesture typing. The Undo function is invaluable for which I relied upon heavily when I was on iOS and should be a part of the stock Android keyboard by now.

mrcraft2u

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Yeah... I ended up switching back to SwiftKey a few days later. Haven't tried A.I. yet... Might have to give them a try. But then I am very happy with SwiftKey.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech