Google nexus 7 not turning on...

BAK3RCAKES

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
Hello when i charge my google nexus 7 tablet.. it dosen't reconize it as charging then about 1 minute after leaving it plugged in.. it turns on and says it's charging for about 4 seconds and then powers off going to a fuzzy screen making a crackle noise for about 2 seconds and then going dead and this repeats. does anyone know what this could be? thanks :(

iDaNzUK

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem, Bought it today, but there was no charge on it, plugged it into the wall, and the screen flickers, but nothing happens. It finally flashed up with the google logo, but that soon dissapeared. Now the black screen is just lit up, nothing happens, any ideas?

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I have the same problem, Bought it today, but there was no charge on it, plugged it into the wall, and the screen flickers, but nothing happens. It finally flashed up with the google logo, but that soon dissapeared. Now the black screen is just lit up, nothing happens, any ideas?

Take it back and get a replacement

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

craig437

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
I was thinking about buying a nexus7,after reading the horror stories on here I'm glad I waited, Maybe the mini is a better idea.

raven312

May 12, 2012
Visit site
I have seen this problem a couple of times. It seems that what you have to do is a hard reset, simultaneously holding the power, volume up and volume down. It might seem like nothing is going to happen: continue holding them until you get a pure black screen, at which point it reboots. That's what worked for me the times it happened. Very annoying but not the end of the world.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49