- 1 Posts
N7 Wi-Fi Problem
I finally got my Nexus 7 this past Tuesday.
Tried setting it up yesterday and got stuck on the Wi-Fi page. Read several posts here about others having the same problem. Today I went to a restaurant in town that has Wi-Fi and was able to connect there just fine and finally get it set up. But the important thing is to get Wi-Fi at home.
We have a Westell 7500 Gateway router (connected to my computer) so the other computer in the house can also get online. I have the Westell set up on the N7, but It shows the SSID name with a lock next to it. When I open the SSID screen (which I can do because the password is in there) and press "Connect" nothing happens. I can't connect because of the lock. Is there some way to penetrate the security?
I've been emailing with a CentruryLink person (they provided the Westell) but have had no luck working with them.
I hope you can help me resolve this problem. It's so frustrating
- By Bebsy in forum iPhone/iOSReplies: 0Last Post: 04-25-2011, 02:16 PM
- By MetalPhoenix79 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 21Last Post: 09-22-2010, 01:16 PM
- By streetglyden in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 08-22-2010, 01:51 PM
- By Basis in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 07-16-2010, 10:37 PM
- By montelli in forum HTC HeroReplies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2009, 08:48 PM