• 2 Post By Bob31464
  • 2 Post By seattlezoid
  • 1 Post By M3anD3an
  • 1 Post By luigy323
  • 3 Post By philba
  • 1 Post By TomsAndroid
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Nexus 7 pride!

After 6 months and numerous trials of other devices (even the iPad mini, with it's hideous display) I can say that the N7 is by far the best sub-10" tablet. You really know you've purchased a great product when you payed only 10 dollars more than the actual cost of manufacture and even half a year later, no one can compete with it. Let's see some pride for owning the best 7" tab on the market!

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

Default Re: Nexus 7 pride!

The Nexus 7 is far better than any other 7 inch tablet out there. And I'm proud to say I own one.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

I've had my ups and downs with mine, but overall it still has to be the best darn thing I've ever bought.
    Thanked by:
    TomsAndroid likes this.

It's formidable. I love how Google set out to make an affordable device and then decided to throw in a bunch of awesome in there as well, like the screen and the Tegra 3, just for the awesome of it.
    Thanked by 2:
    Darth Spock and TomsAndroid like this.

Had my ups and downs, but wouldn't trade it for any other tablet

Sent from an orange potato......no, really
    Android is a tune up sports car with custom interior, sound system, and IOS is a stock model benz

I use Android, because unlike IOS, i keep my apps in app drawers, and not infinitely cluttered homescreens

I own one too and I love it. Can't believe my 32g model cost me just over half of a comparable iPad mini. Who needs a back camera, that's what my one x is for.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:

I love mine to bits. Never thought I'd be a convert to tablets at my advanced age but I hardly ever turn the PC on any more. I much prefer sitting in comfort with my Nexus and Chromebook by my side, and a dog's head resting on my knee.

Sent from the comfort of my settee.

Loving mine, think it needs a big brother , may get the Nexus 10.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    Sprint Galaxy S 2 Epic 4G Touch, Acer C7 Chromebook, Galaxy Exhibit II 4G
    Darth Spock likes this.

N7 all the way, perfect for my uses.
    Thanked by:
    TomsAndroid likes this.

Love my N7 for sure. Everyone i know who was thinking of getting an iPad or iPad mini (yes i would suggest an N7 over a full size iPad) i make sure i show them my N7 and explain how much money they can save and still get a superior device.
    Thanked by:
    quicksilver53 and TomsAndroid like this.

Global Posts
    93 Global Posts

Normally I get bored with a piece of tech after a month or so. But not with my N7. This thing is amazing. I couldn't imagine going back to my galaxy tab 10.1.

Blackberry 8330 / HTC Hero / Motorola Milestone / Motorola Milestone X / Motorola Photon / Apple iPhone 4 / Motorola Droid Bionic / Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX / Verizon Galaxy Nexus / iPhone 5 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    189 Global Posts

Got mine about 2 weeks ago and love it! I found it in a pawn shop (I don't usually buy electronics in pawn shops) for $70.00, it was locked from to many unlock attempts. I took it to Geek Squad who had it up and running in no time for $30.00. Great tab at a great price, can't beat it. I was already planning on getting one so this worked out great.

Thanked by:
    codeda and TomsAndroid like this.

I'm with you gmonkey88. This is a great devoice. I gave my tab 10.1 to my wife and she loves it. Now we are both happy.

Don't get me wrong, I think the N7 is the best option available for me right now, but after playing with an Amazon Kindle Fire HD for a weekend, I could see where a person would prefer that to the N7. So I can't agree that the N7 is hand's down the best on the market.

-Suntan

Love my N7
    The ipad mini wifi version does not have GPS and very few reviewers mention this shortcoming . N7 does have it on the wifi only models...well done Google.
    Thanked by:
    quicksilver53 and TomsAndroid like this.

My fiance got me one for Christmas and it is awesome. I sold my laptop and now use it as my primary device. Although I wish that google would do some work with the docs editing on the drive app. It's just not the same as from a full desktop. I might get a Chromebook to supplement.

Just sold a bunch of stuff on ebay so I can purchase one seriously can't wait!

The amazing galaxy s3

Global Posts
    16 Global Posts

Absolutely love my N7! I bought a 16gb WiFi version initially that my wife now uses and have recently picked up a 32gb WiFi+3G to take its place. It is without doubt my "daily driver" device. My laptop is lucky if it sees action more than once of twice a week these days.

By far the best tablet out there! i love my Nexus 7 and wouldnt trade it for any other tablet.

ROM
    3.1.10-g009b6d1

I would give my N7 a "7" on a scale from 1 to 10 on satisfaction due to the "sleep of death" issue since bought it last October. Was reluctant on upgrading to 4.2 until recently. Now I absolutely love it, "10"! no issues what so ever.
    Not saying it's better than any other tablet out there, but I think what matters is if you're completely happy with it.
    blakes278 likes this.

Global Posts
    70 Global Posts

I got the 32gb model in December and am absolutely in love with it. This is one sexy little tablet.

Best thing ever invented.. I'm a proud owner of my Nexus7.

Thanked by:
    TomsAndroid likes this.

Still love my N7 after 6 months. Funny story: I gave my girlfriend an N7 for christmas and she loves it. She uses it more than I use mine. We were in Hawaii last week and she was reading a book by the pool. One of the young hipsters by the pool saw it and started going on and on how cool the N7 was. She was thrilled - it's not often anything a 40-something does gets gushed over by a 20-something.

I've also had mine for about 6 months and I haven't stopped loving it. It's incredibly priced, blows away the competition, runs the latest version of the best OS and of course, is a perfect size for portability. What more can you want. Pure Awesomeness :-)

Tom

blakes278 likes this.