- 01-21-2013, 07:47 AM #2
- 01-21-2013, 09:06 AM #3
- 01-22-2013, 01:51 PM #5
Re: device getting warm
Use common sense while operating it.
Obviously if you set it down on a blanket while using it, the heat generated will have a harder time getting out. Thus it will get hotter.
Same thing applies to stuffing it in a rubber case.
That said, the device has provisions for slowing itself down if things get too hot. Just use it and don't worry if it feels a little warm.
- By sahil in forum T-Mobile HTC SensationReplies: 6Last Post: 07-04-2011, 12:38 PM
- By Androxoom in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2011, 11:45 PM
- By mack in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-06-2011, 11:12 PM
- By 6tr6tr in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 05-20-2010, 10:33 PM
- By SMoskowitz in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 16Last Post: 05-04-2010, 08:28 AM