I've setup my Nexus so that Daydream is active when it's on charge and I've chosen to display currents. (It's handy to see what's going on in the world while I'm at my desk working).
However I've noticed that the news and events it's displaying are well out of date. Some read as current news but actually relate to events that took place weeks ago.
Have I accidently turned off a key setting somewhere?
- 01-21-2013, 09:18 AM #2
- 01-21-2013, 09:37 AM #3
- 01-21-2013, 10:06 AM #5
Sent from my Alienware M17X laptop - ooh look at the pretty coloured lights!
- 211 Posts
- 01-21-2013, 10:08 AM #6
- 01-24-2013, 08:20 AM #8
- By Briguy2k in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 0Last Post: 11-30-2012, 03:11 PM
- By 360jeff in forum HTC HeroReplies: 60Last Post: 03-22-2010, 01:14 PM
- By mpaquette in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 15Last Post: 01-14-2010, 12:51 AM
- By craigpicc in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 1Last Post: 11-16-2009, 04:36 AM
- By Jerry Hildenbrand in forum HTC Droid Eris Rooting, ROMs, and HackingReplies: 0Last Post: 11-10-2009, 10:22 PM