new to Nexus 7 and Android
Hi there .. have been reading here for the last week .. as i got a Nexus 7 over the holidays...
on top also new to android world... so am learning from the bottom.hence reading and learning here since xmas 2012.
Now i have a question.. what is the best format a movie should be in before i transfer to N7.
I have some movies on USB given my friends and I would like to download some from my PC and get them to my N7.
is it bast to convert to right format on the N7 or do I convert them on PC, then transfer to N7?
- 01-21-2013, 07:20 AM #2
- 01-21-2013, 07:58 AM #4
- 01-21-2013, 07:58 AM #5
- 01-21-2013, 09:15 AM #6
- 825 Posts
Re: new to Nexus 7 and Android
You could convert everything, I suppose, but it seems like a lot of unnecessary work. Someone recommended BS Player, which I have and like. But my preferred player is MX Player.
The reason to convert some videos, however, is simply to reduce the file size, as some formats can be significantly compressed, yet retain the same quality. But if you plan to watch the video and then delete it, and space on your N7 is available, then just transfer, watch and delete.
- By Hawks21 in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 05-11-2011, 07:25 AM
- By GhostDoctor in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-07-2011, 08:45 PM
- By guse in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-02-2011, 05:54 PM
- By simon1b in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 4Last Post: 11-30-2010, 01:35 PM
- By MarkD23 in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 4Last Post: 07-29-2010, 01:55 PM