best apps to work with MS Word and Excel for NVQ work, PC < > N7

df1274

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
New to Nexus 7 and Apps so struggling to catch up. :(
Android-sync working well with MS Outlook for contacts and diary. Now I need be able to copy small MS Word and Excel files from laptop to N7
These must open easily and accurately so that I can add info to both formats, saving them for review and audit.
I then need to copy them back to the laptop. The USB cable and Android- Syncro should handle that well enough.
All very boring but it puts wine on the table. :)
Thanks in advance. :)

wunderbar

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
What I do is I keep my documents on SkyDrive, and then I use an office app on my android devices that can hook into Skydrive to access the files. There are lots of office apps for android, the one I'm using right now is Office Suite Pro since I got it on a $1 sale a while ago, but there are others and I'm sure people will be along with their recommendations.

The advantage to the cloud solution, at least for me, is that The "gold copy" of the document is always stored in the cloud, so I never have to worry about losing/having a device stolen and whatever documents I need being gone forever. I can also access them from phone, tablet, and any computer with an internet connection.

ActionData

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone know of an Excel Viewing App. No editing, just Viewing. I am a middle level manager and want to just view my daily excel sheets sent by my MIS team on my Android for daily decision making. The app should have some nice features for viewing, charting, annotation, first level analyzing and collaborating. Help!