Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default personal dictionary

I have entered a number of words into the personal dictionary under settings|language & input|personal dictionary. When I attempt to "swipe" them on the keyboard they are not remembered and the keyboard predicts something wildly different. Even if I start tapping the words, the keyboard does not attempt to complete the word correctly. Any thoughts? Are there gesture keyboards that do remember words in the personal dictionary?

Default Re: personal dictionary

I have no issues, but I'm using a different swipe keyboard

Sent from yo moms house son!😎😎Using my SPH - L710 running AOKP Rom 4.1.2, now initiating Swagger
    Android is a tune up sports car with custom interior, sound system, and IOS is a stock model benz

I use Android, because unlike IOS, i keep my apps in app drawers, and not infinitely cluttered homescreens

Default Re: personal dictionary

I use the stock keyboard and mine allows me to swipe words I've added to the dictionary although I've always added words while I'm typing so maybe that works differently?