Turning Pages - Can volume buttons be used?
I was thinking how cool it would be if you could just tap the volume button with your one hand while reading to turn the page. Does anyone know if there is a setting or an app to make this a possibility. It would then be truly the best reading device out there.
- 01-26-2013, 02:51 PM #2
- 311 Posts
Re: Turning Pages - Can volume buttons be used?
You don't say what app you use to read books, but there is definitely a setting for it in Play Books, the Kindle app, Overdrive and FBReader, I expect the other apps have an option for it as well.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
- 01-26-2013, 05:01 PM #3
- 01-27-2013, 07:48 AM #5
- 01-27-2013, 09:00 AM #6
- By Glenn in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 0Last Post: 09-20-2012, 02:35 AM
- By Linkchomp in forum T-Mobile Nexus SReplies: 2Last Post: 06-06-2011, 11:04 AM
- By chris4404 in forum SprintReplies: 6Last Post: 04-10-2011, 09:17 PM
- By Ronald in forum Android AppsReplies: 11Last Post: 03-22-2011, 10:00 AM
- By Fat Fingers in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 02-27-2010, 12:18 AM