- 1 Posts
How to re-add greyed out "My Library" widget to my home screen
I accidentally deleted the "My Library" widget from the home screen of my wife's new Google Nexus 7 tablet. So, on the tablet, I went to the appropriate screen for adding widgets. I soon found the "My Library" widget. Unfortunately, it was greyed out. As a result of that, I could not add it back to the home screen.
This may be related: after I accidentally removed the "My Library" widget from the main screen, I added another widget. Now I can't remove that widget...
So, any ideas on how to fix this issue?
Steven P. Ulrick
- 01-28-2013, 11:07 AM #2
- 6,404 Posts
Re: How to re-add greyed out "My Library" widget to my home screen
"Play- My library" is not greyed out. thats the color of the widget. press and hold that widget and drop it to home screen.
then it will ask you what you want to see in the widget. to remove press and hold the widget in home screen and move it to remove.
- 07-15-2013, 11:09 PM #3
- By AnestheticSky in forum Droid BionicReplies: 5Last Post: 10-01-2015, 09:07 PM
- By EddieLive in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 9Last Post: 10-06-2013, 12:32 AM
- By withravenoushunger in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 11Last Post: 03-19-2011, 12:15 PM
- By buffee in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 0Last Post: 12-13-2010, 09:23 PM
- By ronniesonger in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 2Last Post: 05-28-2010, 07:40 AM