Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Refurbished units on Ebay

Am curious if anyone in this forum has seen this recently listing on Ebay: Nexus 7 16GB Wi Fi 7in Black 008622724786 | eBay I have sent the seller an email asking for him to certify that these are authentic, but have not heard back as yet.. All the photos he posted has me think this is the real thing, though like most refurbs it only carries a 90 day warranty. Not sure what it will end up getting sold for, though in the description he states he has others.. Comments?

Default Re: Refurbished units on Ebay

Have now. The other ones he has carry a retail price tag ( $199 + 15.25 shipping). Back on the 19th he sold one for 202.50 + 15.25 shipping (must have been a democrat).

IMO, you'd be better off buying from google play with it's 1 year rapid replacement warranty. That or craigslist......

too bad - it's probably too late now but you could have followed MikeLip around and gotten his N7 after he threw it away in a fit of pique....

http://forums.androidcentral.com/goo...hing-else.html

I have purchased both a Prime 201 and an Infinity 700 on Ebay. I got very good quality in both units. They were said to be in pristine condition, and they both were. I have purchased numerous things on Ebay and have not been disappointed. I will say this, however, there must not have been too many people that post here or on TransFormerforum selling on Ebay. At least I must have been fortunate not to have purchased from someone that posts on such forums. From all I have read of people being unsatisfied with their tablets and wanting to dispose of their problems on someone else, I am glad that I have not run upon such sellers on Ebay. But after reading posts from people on these two forums, I indeed feel a little less secure purchasing on Ebay. I guess I will have to ask any seller if they by any chance post on internet forums, and then avoid them if they say yes.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Thanks.. just found one on Craigs List from a developer that's only a month old or so.. never registered for warranty.. he also modified it and says its way faster and tested the battery at over 6 days on standby..$150 with leather case

P.S. Does anyone use one of those Bluetooth keyboard cases with these and if so, which one is best?