I am going crazy - where to get wallpaper that actually fits my Nexus 7

Traveler5

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
Like most people here I like a nice wallpaper background on my devices to look at and place my app icons on. I've had my Nexus 7 since the first shipment of them back in July. Since day-one I can not find a basic resolution or HD wallpaper that actually fits the dimensions of my tablet. I have downloaded multiple wallpaper apps (some HD, some not) from Google Play. Many of the apps' wallpaper images look great when I'm looking at them in the app, but when I download/place a wallpaper image on my Nexus' display from an app it either gets shrunk in size (dose not fit the whole screen) or the image downloaded is blown-up to a massive degree and I only get an enlarged section of the image after downloading the image. This is what I want when I download a wallpaper image (and I don't think I'm asking for too much): I want the whole/full image to fit my Nexus' display (top to bottom, side to side) with as high of a resolution as possible. I have Wallpaper Wizard and have used other image apps to try to get the image I want to fit (re-sized) and look good -- but that is dang near impossible for me with the Nexus 7. What am I doing wrong to not get this? What do I need or need to do to make this happen? I'm going nuts.

Thanks!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz