1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default I am going crazy - where to get wallpaper that actually fits my Nexus 7

Like most people here I like a nice wallpaper background on my devices to look at and place my app icons on. I've had my Nexus 7 since the first shipment of them back in July. Since day-one I can not find a basic resolution or HD wallpaper that actually fits the dimensions of my tablet. I have downloaded multiple wallpaper apps (some HD, some not) from Google Play. Many of the apps' wallpaper images look great when I'm looking at them in the app, but when I download/place a wallpaper image on my Nexus' display from an app it either gets shrunk in size (dose not fit the whole screen) or the image downloaded is blown-up to a massive degree and I only get an enlarged section of the image after downloading the image. This is what I want when I download a wallpaper image (and I don't think I'm asking for too much): I want the whole/full image to fit my Nexus' display (top to bottom, side to side) with as high of a resolution as possible. I have Wallpaper Wizard and have used other image apps to try to get the image I want to fit (re-sized) and look good -- but that is dang near impossible for me with the Nexus 7. What am I doing wrong to not get this? What do I need or need to do to make this happen? I'm going nuts.

Thanks!!

Default Re: I am going crazy - where to get wallpaper that actually fits my Nexus 7

check out this post for the actual needed wallpaper size. just use a image editor to make it sized to fit....it's not rocket science !!

http://forums.androidcentral.com/goo...ml#post2511598
    Thanked by:

Default Re: I am going crazy - where to get wallpaper that actually fits my Nexus 7

1920 x 1050 usually works great for me

Sent from yo moms house son!😎😎Using my SPH - L710 running AOKP Rom 4.1.2, now initiating Swagger
    Android is a tune up sports car with custom interior, sound system, and IOS is a stock model benz

I use Android, because unlike IOS, i keep my apps in app drawers, and not infinitely cluttered homescreens
    Thanked by:

I used this app today and it worked for me okay

I just guessed at what to press remember using no scroll thats all

Just use Zedge. Look at wallpapers and it'll show you the ones that are sized for your device (I use it on my Nexus 7 and my Razr Maxx).

Galaxy Note 3 & Nexus 7 (16 GB)

If I helped you or you like what I said, hit "Thanks" or "Like".
    Thanked by: