- 2 Posts
Sleep Interval based on whether charging or discharging
On Nexus 7, when I go to Settings -> Display -> Sleep, I can control how long Android must be inactive before going to sleep. When my Android is charging or unplugged, this interval remains the same. Is there an app or other advanced settings, so when my Android is charging, I could set one sleep interval and when my Android is unplugged, so I could set a different sleep interval? Thanks to everyone who replies.
Another similar question. When I plug in nexus 7 to charge, my screen automatically turns on. Also, when I unplug my Nexus 7, my screen automatically turns on. I find this feature a bit annoying. Is there a way to disable it? Thanks.
- 01-30-2013, 04:43 PM #2
- 826 Posts
Re: Sleep Interval based on whether charging or discharging
My guess is that Tasker (https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ndroid.taskerm) will handle this, but you'll need to research it to verify.
- By JimiVaughanDrix in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-30-2013, 10:19 PM
- By getsoutalive in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 6Last Post: 05-28-2013, 03:56 PM
- By dcsquirrel in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 2Last Post: 11-24-2011, 12:34 PM
- By storino03 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 01-01-2011, 01:52 PM
- By cowhugging in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 12-08-2010, 01:40 PM