Can't add Facebook account to Google Calendar on N7
Having some difficulty adding my Facebook account to my Google Calendar on my stock N7. I don't wish to root it as I have an app called Sky Go which will not work on rooted devices. For some reason when I go the Add Account option in Calendar Settings, all I see are Corporate, Sky Go and Google. Ideas most welcome please as it is driving me nuts.
N.B. My Facebook account is added and set to sync in the main settings and am using the F/B app.
- 02-01-2013, 09:48 AM #2
- 02-01-2013, 10:26 AM #3
- 02-02-2013, 03:01 PM #4
Re: Can't add Facebook account to Google Calendar on N7
Google and Facebook don't like to play nice in the sandbox and Google won't allow Facebook to sync with Nexus devices natively. Just download HaxSync and the HaxSync JB workaround. It is pretty seamless and will do all your Facebook syncing for you. Play Store links below.
Haxsync JB workaround
- By orgelbau in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 13Last Post: 12-09-2013, 02:14 PM
- By kjjb0204 in forum Motorola Droid ProReplies: 8Last Post: 03-03-2012, 02:37 PM
- By murphdsurf in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2011, 04:36 PM
- By ERDude in forum HTC HeroReplies: 7Last Post: 03-26-2010, 11:49 PM
- By xrawringxdinox in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 5Last Post: 03-09-2010, 09:09 PM