Battery won't go past 67%. Help?
Yesterday I rooted my nexus 7 and did a clean install of smoothrom. Later on I noticed my battery wasn't fully charged even though I had it plugged in for a few hours. The battery was at 67% and won't go past that. I believe it is because I rooted and installed the rom while not being charged 100%. So the device is fully charged but thinks its at 67?
Now.. how do I go about fixing this? I'm thinking to let it die and recharge to see if it will go to 100, or unroot and return to stock to see if that works. Maybe?
Any help would be great.
- 02-01-2013, 04:44 PM #2
- 02-02-2013, 12:28 AM #4
Re: Battery won't go past 67%. Help?
- 02-02-2013, 02:21 PM #6Banned
- 2,884 Posts
- 02-02-2013, 02:23 PM #7
- By keelon.ellis in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 5Last Post: 02-17-2014, 01:34 PM
- By arielleighbee in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 04-02-2012, 07:34 PM
- By bradmckee in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 19Last Post: 09-05-2011, 10:50 PM
- By shtaylor1 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 05-17-2011, 02:34 PM
- By carmen89 in forum T-Mobile myTouch 3GReplies: 3Last Post: 12-28-2009, 07:52 PM