Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cremacious
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Battery won't go past 67%. Help?

Yesterday I rooted my nexus 7 and did a clean install of smoothrom. Later on I noticed my battery wasn't fully charged even though I had it plugged in for a few hours. The battery was at 67% and won't go past that. I believe it is because I rooted and installed the rom while not being charged 100%. So the device is fully charged but thinks its at 67?

Now.. how do I go about fixing this? I'm thinking to let it die and recharge to see if it will go to 100, or unroot and return to stock to see if that works. Maybe?

Any help would be great.

Default Re: Battery won't go past 67%. Help?

if you are using clockwork mod recovery. there is an option to clear battery stat. try doing that and charge it full
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I went into clockwork recovery, went to advanced, and the wipe battery stats option wasn't there.

Quote Originally Posted by Cremacious View Post
    I went into clockwork recovery, went to advanced, and the wipe battery stats option wasn't there.
    you seem to know the exact term "wipe battery stat" even though i said clear battery stat!!!
    all recovery has it. not having it would be a lie
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

So... I'm a liar?

Quote Originally Posted by Cremacious View Post
    So... I'm a liar?

Try taking your tablet off for a few hours and then turn it back on. give it like 3 hours off and then turn it on, read the battery percentage, then charge it to its max

Sent from an orange potato......no, really
    Android is a tune up sports car with custom interior, sound system, and IOS is a stock model benz

I use Android, because unlike IOS, i keep my apps in app drawers, and not infinitely cluttered homescreens

Quote Originally Posted by still1 View Post
    you seem to know the exact term "wipe battery stat" even though i said clear battery stat!!!
    all recovery has it. not having it would be a lie
    Why would he lie about something like that? Does that make any sense? :thumbdown:

Sent from an orange potato......no, really
    Android is a tune up sports car with custom interior, sound system, and IOS is a stock model benz

I use Android, because unlike IOS, i keep my apps in app drawers, and not infinitely cluttered homescreens