- 2 Posts
How to make Kindle "larger" on Nexus 7
Hi, I searched for this but couldn't find an answer.
I recently purchased a Nexus 7 and have downloaded the Kindle app from Google Play. I have no problem understanding how to use the app or reading books that I've purchased. However, what I do have problems with is actually navigating through the app because the text, graphics, links or search results are so darned small. Is there any way to have everything presented larger?
- 02-02-2013, 12:17 PM #2
- 200 Posts
- 02-02-2013, 12:25 PM #3
- 30 Posts
Re: How to make Kindle "larger" on Nexus 7
I'm not 100% sure of this, but I believe (meaning I've never found a way) that you cannot. I have a couple of kindles and a 7, and while both the devices and the app allow a wide range of font sizes when reading books, for things like browsing the kindle store, they both seem to use small text and to provide no way to increase the size. (If you read the amazon help pages on how to use Paperwhite, for instance, it clearly says "...allows you to customize the appearance of your Kindle books." )
- 02-02-2013, 12:45 PM #4
- By srfoot in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 3Last Post: 01-11-2013, 06:58 AM
- By acidsamuraix in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 48Last Post: 09-16-2012, 08:22 AM
- By Snareman in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-05-2010, 12:07 AM
- By ock in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2010, 05:16 PM
- By jasonvancouver in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 10Last Post: 04-30-2010, 11:32 PM