NEXUS 7 / due soon

mathelm

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
I thought I had one already?!?...:confused:

And it does have a rear facing camera. To activate it you must flip the tablet over, having the former rear side facing you, making it now the front side, thus changing the polarity of the front facing camera. Note: You may experience some lag in the digitizer. This is to be expected do to the reversed polarity....:p

mathelm

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
isn't that pronounced "?ndele"?....... Arriba! Epa! Epa! Epa! Yeehaw!........

58892d1359866871-nexus-7-due-soon-140825072_speedy-gonzales-32cm-plush-toy-warner-bros-arriba.jpg

Unless you're speaking of ....

537948_4615382595097_1344988845_n.jpg

Then underlay... overlay.... whatever... just lay...

AFM1204

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
uploadfromtaptalk1359901704910.jpg

Stop it! This thread has gotten very silly. It started out as a perfectly reasonable discussion about the possibility of the next generation Nexus 7 having a rear facing camera, and look what you've done to it. You may proceed to the original topic of discussion, but NO MORE SILLYNESS!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
View attachment 58944

Stop it! This thread has gotten very silly. It started out as a perfectly reasonable discussion about the possibility of the next generation Nexus 7 having a rear facing camera, and look what you've done to it. You may proceed to the original topic of discussion, but NO MORE SILLYNESS!

Had no idea wth this thread was about what kinda OP is that? Don't blame us

Nexus 7 /due soon? Who is supposed to decipher that he's referring to? It came out already

But yes, if that was indeed the topic, let's stick to it

Sent from yo moms house son!😎😎Using my SPH - L710 running AOKP Rom 4.1.2, now initiating Swagger

dougltc

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
...so I can take photos of my toes while I'm reading books and news sites. ;)

I personally want a rear camera...

I sell a lot online (Listia, Amazon, eBay, CraigsList, etc) and both Listia and eBay have fantastic Android apps that allow the pictures to be easily taken on the fly...

Neither support the front camera...

Also, I shop a lot on Amazon... their Android app is super handy for scanning barcodes and looking stuff up... it doesn't support the front facing camera...

Etc...etc...etc...

MJKearney

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
I sell a lot online (Listia, Amazon, eBay, CraigsList, etc) and both Listia and eBay have fantastic Android apps that allow the pictures to be easily taken on the fly...
Also, I shop a lot on Amazon... their Android app is super handy for scanning barcodes and looking stuff up... it doesn't support the front facing camera...
Etc...etc...etc...
Alright party pooper, so you want to get serious about this topic. Fine. Boring, but fine, be that way. If that's the case, then you are absolutely right in your analysis!

The need for a rear camera isn't to take pictures of friends at a party (which you obviously don't go to), but for utility and app purposes, such as those you described. I also want it for Skype (to make it easier to show the person I'm talking to something other than my face, much to their relief), and for apps that utilize AR views.

(Be polite, bigtroutz.)

dougltc

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Sorry didn't know that this wasn't a serious thread... my bad

darkoman4

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site

Etc...etc...etc...

But what when you want to sell your Nexus 7 2nd edition?