Nexus 7 Speaker module for $40 Bucks?

Levolent com

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Plus $1.99 shipping. And the guy has already sold 5 of them. I may have to rip mine out at that price... :confused:

Nexus 7 Speaker module for Google ASUS parts 8 Gb 16Gb 32Gb

Aww your post title teased me. I thought they finally came out with a snap-on speaker upgrade like they make for Crapple stuff. It is funny how some people think that replacing their 5 cent speaker with a $40 speaker of the exact same caliber will do anything.

I am considering modding mine to move 1 speaker to the opposite end for real stereo. I also want to add a 3g component but only if someone else has already pioneered the mod. Help me find that?

mathelm

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
I just wish one of them would post their broken one on ebay. Then I'd have a piece I could use to upgrade the module without having to use my good one to make a mold...

Levolent com

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
I just wish one of them would post their broken one on ebay. Then I'd have a piece I could use to upgrade the module without having to use my good one to make a mold...

When I was shopping for mine last week I saw several broken ones. Then again the entry price jumped from $140 to $185 while I was making my decision so yea...hotcakes.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sam_274