No Wi-Fi after cross border into Canada?
I bought a 32 gig Nexus 7 recently in Washington state, but when I visit family in Vancouver, I have no Wi-Fi at their home. Nexus just doesn't see the wifi signal which my laptop can easily log onto. What is up with this? I have not found any toggle in settings to access the Canadian internet wifi? How to do??
- 02-03-2013, 02:10 PM #2
Re: No Wi-Fi after cross border into Canada?
The problem isn't going to be related to Canadian Wi-Fi networks; they're no different than Wi-Fi in most other places. Rather, it likely has to do with the way their network is set up. I'm not familiar enough with the Nexus 7's WiFi capabilities to tell you specifically what may be causing the network not to show up, but perhaps someone else can jump in with that information.If you had Google Glass, what's one thing you'd really want to use it for?
Softbricking be damned.
- 02-03-2013, 02:50 PM #3
- By isthatstephd in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 8Last Post: 03-24-2012, 02:31 AM
- By habsgiants in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 11-19-2011, 08:22 PM
- By dtown66 in forum T-Mobile HTC SensationReplies: 1Last Post: 10-31-2011, 03:48 PM
- By FreakyLocz14 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S IIReplies: 10Last Post: 10-23-2011, 08:03 PM
- By mnblondie in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 12Last Post: 04-05-2011, 09:13 AM