Something I've Never Noticed!
I've had my N7 for about 6 months now, and it's always been in a case.....I happened to remove it from the case this morning, to just give it a better cleaning, when I noticed something that I've never seen on my N7 before. on the left side, if you hold it in portrait mode, along the metal (silver edge) I see a split in the metal......it almost looks like it is the way it is suppose to be because it is perfectly in the center, and is not causing any functional problems......can someone check their N7 and are if they have the same thing?..... Thanks in advance.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
- 02-04-2013, 12:07 PM #2
- 02-04-2013, 12:15 PM #3
- 02-04-2013, 12:43 PM #4
- 02-04-2013, 01:45 PM #5
- 02-04-2013, 01:57 PM #6
- 02-04-2013, 02:04 PM #7
- 02-04-2013, 02:19 PM #8
- 02-04-2013, 05:21 PM #11
Re: Something I've Never Noticed!
It sounds to me like yours has a scratch or some other marking which happens to be somewhat cosmetically agreeable.
- By tmb04 in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 2Last Post: 01-31-2012, 11:10 PM
- By nitrohuffer in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 2Last Post: 05-31-2011, 08:34 AM
- By boston_ant in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 12-10-2010, 11:01 AM
- By DroidGnome in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 08-19-2010, 07:25 PM
- By DocPeanut in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 16Last Post: 05-24-2010, 11:19 AM