- 02-05-2013, 05:49 PM #2
- 458 Posts
Re: Chrome Beta Blurry?
I had to get out of chrome because it was so damn slow and laggy to create/remove tabs and go to the bookmarks bar.
Honestly, Dolphin is a better experience. You can then use the CMark plugin to sync your bookmarks from your desktop Chrome.
- 02-05-2013, 06:17 PM #3
- 02-07-2013, 11:15 PM #5
- By biggbrother2 in forum ASUS EeePad Transformer PrimeReplies: 18Last Post: 04-07-2012, 09:40 PM
- By Mastaking in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 5Last Post: 02-28-2012, 08:59 PM
- By KineticMD in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 5Last Post: 02-25-2012, 09:43 PM
- By kilofoxtrot in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 20Last Post: 02-13-2012, 12:46 PM
- By DemonHighwayman in forum HP TouchpadReplies: 3Last Post: 02-07-2012, 06:23 PM