1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Android users of Kingsoft Office Suite can now get a Windows port for free

For those of you using Kingsoft Office on your N7, you can now use the exact same free app on your Windows desktop.

See the second link at
    Thanked by:

Default Re: Android users of Kingsoft Office Suite can now get a Windows port for free

Sounds like a good post for tips n tricks also....
    42... need I say more...
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Android users of Kingsoft Office Suite can now get a Windows port for free

go ahead and post it if you like - you did a good job on the keyboard alternates ! I just thought it could be nice to use the same "office" freeware on Android & PC not especially earth shattering.

I stole it from Gizmo's Freeware 'Hot Finds'

I love Kingsoft on Windows... Not so much on Android though. I prefer office suite pro on my tablet.

This is about Kingsoft Android on the Nexus 7 which I installed after seeing reference to it here. It probably should be posted somewhere else or in a new thread but here are my comments.

I installed Kingsoft for Android on my tablet. Unlike the reviews, it really doesn't look like MS Office 2003 which I have on my desktop, IMHO. I tried using the Writer. Of course, I made typos. I'm using the Swype beta which I really like. But Kingsoft doesn't seem to like Swype. I can't use the back key and touch-hold doesn't bring up any useful options. So I went back to the default Android keyboard which does seem to work -- almost. Swiping doesn't insert spaces when you lift your finger. You have to stop and manually insert the space. Am I missing something? So far, the program seems to be more trouble than it's worth.