1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Nexus 7 freezes

Hi,

Recently my Nexus 7 has started freezings inside apps like the settings app, the gallery, the music app, and the browser. I can't scroll or press anything. I can make it work for a short time by going to sleep mode when inside the app, and then going back to it, but it will freeze again after I'll switch an app and that's frustrating.
    I looked up the web for solutions, I tried cleaning RAM, disable the currents app but it didn't help.
    Any idea what can I do?

*I think it's important to mention- the problem appears only in one of the tablet's users, the admin seems to work smoothly without problems (I tried what written above in both users.

Thanks in advance

Default Re: Nexus 7 freezes

Quote Originally Posted by ZachZach95 View Post
    *I think it's important to mention- the problem appears only in one of the tablet's users, the admin seems to work smoothly without problems (I tried what written above in both users.
    Sounds like some software installed for that user is malfunctioning. I would start uninstalling recently added apps one at a time so you can tell which, if any, is causing the problem. Keep notes so you can reinstall the good ones later.