Latest version?

mft3107

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
I've just bought a Nexus 7, 32GB from a reputable shop but the assistant seemed to know very little about the device. Can someone please tell me if the product has been recently updated and if so, how I can tell that I have the latest version? I am happy not to have a 3G.version.... and I haven't yet opened the box in case I need to return it.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I've just bought a Nexus 7, 32GB from a reputable shop but the assistant seemed to know very little about the device. Can someone please tell me if the product has been recently updated and if so, how I can tell that I have the latest version? I am happy not to have a 3G.version.... and I haven't yet opened the box in case I need to return it.
was not updated recently but few months ago. they updated it to the 32 gb version with minor hardware changes.
since you have 32 Gb version you can be sure that its the updated version since 32 gb didnt exist before that.

mft3107

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Thank you... feeling reassured...........
was not updated recently but few months ago. they updated it to the 32 gb version with minor hardware changes.
since you have 32 Gb version you can be sure that its the updated version since 32 gb didnt exist before that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs