- 1 Posts
My Nexus 7 keeps dropping my WiFi connection
I've had my Nexus for about 6 weeks now and at first it was fine.
In the past couple of days it seems to connect to my BT Homehub with no problems but after a couple of minutes drops the WiFi connection.
I have to go into settings, turn off WiFi, turn it on again, and then I have internet access for about 2 minutes.
I have two desktops, and a laptop running on the same router, also a Blackberry. No problems with any of them.
Does anyone have this problem, and hopefully a solution, or do I have to return my Nexus.
- 02-06-2013, 02:37 PM #2
- 154 Posts
Re: My Nexus 7 keeps dropping my WiFi connection
If you haven't already done so, see if it behaves better with a different wifi source. If it's still wonky I'd think about replacing.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
- By cabbydean in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 3Last Post: 12-21-2012, 03:45 PM
- By Lord Vader in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 16Last Post: 11-18-2012, 10:11 PM
- By TarekElsakka in forum HTC One XReplies: 8Last Post: 11-15-2012, 10:57 AM
- By Dreamliner330 in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 37Last Post: 11-02-2011, 01:33 AM
- By UTnick in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 11Last Post: 07-31-2010, 07:51 AM