N7 really slow and laggy. I tried the Google Currents method to no avail.
I have Google Currents inactive, clear cache, killed all my apps and no live wallpapers running. Nothing seems to work.
Anyone can help me? It's driving me insane.
Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
- 02-07-2013, 01:52 AM #2
- 02-07-2013, 02:06 AM #3
- 02-07-2013, 10:47 AM #6
- 02-07-2013, 12:07 PM #7
- 02-07-2013, 12:54 PM #8
- 924 Posts
Re: N7 really slow and laggy. I tried the Google Currents method to no avail.
16gb model? It seems the issue with problems when disk space gets down is not really resolved in 4.2 so that could be the problem. You might try freeing up some diskspace and then using that app the name of which escapes me that rewrites the empty parts of the disk.
- 02-07-2013, 01:29 PM #9
- 02-07-2013, 02:11 PM #10
- 02-07-2013, 04:23 PM #11
- 02-07-2013, 05:11 PM #12
- By Titus37 in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 7Last Post: 01-09-2012, 04:11 PM
- By navarro77 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 15Last Post: 05-19-2011, 11:40 PM
- By ali.fazal in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 11-09-2010, 02:16 PM
- By tscharf in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 53Last Post: 07-22-2010, 09:22 PM
- By blitz118 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 15Last Post: 06-04-2010, 12:18 PM