- 98 Posts
Is Wallet account set at initial device start-up..?
Background: bought my first paid app (Folder Organizer) the other day!
I was just about to take a credit card from my wallet, when The Play store proposed two credit card accounts to choose from (one somewhat outdated and now void due to theft last Fall).
Problem is, I do not remember ever communicating such details to Google, unless, perhaps, prompted to do so at initial set-up, where I would have forgotten in the excitment of the moment...? To be fair, other stuff was also going on at the time, like just finishing radiation...
So I am curious, when and where does one first enter credit info?
- 02-07-2013, 04:44 PM #2
- 6,506 Posts
Re: Is Wallet account set at initial device start-up..?
nexus ask you to enter credit card at initial setup if you have no CC associated. you can skip it though.
if you have bought the device from play store and you used your credit card it would be added.
if you have added in google wallet app thats a possibility. manage your CC from here https://wallet.google.com/manage/#paymentMethods:
- By bb1990 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 10-18-2016, 02:54 PM
- By nexus_justice in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 4Last Post: 07-22-2012, 03:03 PM
- By ptf in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 3Last Post: 01-11-2012, 07:50 AM
- By 6tr6tr in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 07-25-2011, 05:59 PM
- By kibblenbits in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 4Last Post: 06-01-2011, 06:50 PM