Google Play and Profiles
I recently copied some albums to my Nexus 7 (dropped them in the Music folder) and have been playing them via Google Play. I'm in Canada so I'm not setup for the cloud playing. All this works fine, but when my daughter wanted to listen to some music I opened Google Play in her profile to show her how its done and to my surprise there were no albums showing.
I just connected to the N7 to my PC so I could look for the files to make sure I put them in the correct place and couldn't find them! Turns out, when I connected to my PC I had her N7 profile open. I switched to my profile while still connected and voila...I could now see these files.
Is there anyway to make it so all profiles on the N7 can access the same music files?
- 02-07-2013, 11:12 PM #2
Re: Google Play and Profiles
That's what I don't understand at all either. Actually, when I was connected (and on her profile on the N7), I switched profiles to mine without disconnecting and then another Windows Explorer window opened up automatically with all the same folder layout, but I could now see my music files. Very strange. I'm going to play with it some more over the weekend to see what's up.
- By Grifftech2K13 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 12-29-2012, 05:19 PM
- By khuzema in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 7Last Post: 11-04-2012, 10:38 AM
- By Gallion in forum Market HelpReplies: 0Last Post: 09-19-2012, 02:01 PM
- By dralezero in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2012, 11:22 AM
- By Adam Sawyer in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 7Last Post: 07-14-2012, 02:25 PM